12 Most Important Tips & Tricks for Banking Exams: Part-I
Jobs in the bank have always been the most wanted jobs in India. Every year lakhs of aspirants appear for the exam and only thousands of them qualify. Thus, to crack the banking exam is not an easy task. You must know how to tackle the odds and stress.
We, at Vedanta institute, have summed up some must-know points to follow:
1. First of all, believe in yourself.
2. You must know your syllabus well. It is the first step in getting success.
3. Be prepared for even the toughest question.
4. Know your strengths and weaknesses.
5. Go for topic wise easy quizzes, don’t go for Mock tests at once.
6. Make a wise study plan, design a timetable for yourself & stick to it.
7. Practice writing as much as you can.
8. newspapers daily. It will help you in having a strong vocabulary.
9. Make notes regularly.
10. Find out time for revision.
11. Have a basic knowledge of computers. Solve computer quizzes daily.
12. Watch English shows & news to learn conversation. This will increase your confidence.