Best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh - National Defence Academy Exam
Top NDA Coaching Center In Chandigarh- Setting Your Dreams In The Right Direction
Vedanta Institute strives to put forward the ultimate coaching for aspirants who are willing to clear the UPSC NDA examination. Every inch of the nation is covered by the twice-yearly UPSC NDA Written test. Only a small number of applicants actually participate in the NDA written exam out of the lakhs who take the exams. For all applicants looking for Chandigarh UPSC NDA coaching classes, Vedanta Institute is the go-to place.
A Brief Information About the NDA Exam Coaching!
Tips to crack NDA written exam
2. Next, we make you go through the righteous study materials which are required for the core preparation of the NDA exam.
3. Narrowing down to the study part, at Vedanta, we cover the whole NCERT books first, in class 11th and 12th. This is more than sufficient for the NDA Written Exam.
4. Further, we make you solve the previous year’s question papers, as this will increase your aptitude and confidence for the coming NDA exam.
5. Once you feel that you have solved enough previous year’s papers, we then move to the Mock Test Series. By joining this, you are escalating towards a more robust examination preparation. At Vedanta, our faculty sets the best-possible questionnaire for the students to boost their self-esteem and stand still to whatever comes their way during the exam.
6. Following the tests, we analyze your weak points, where you lack, where improvements could be done, etc. This will further head to one-step closer to your ultimate goal.
7. Lastly, our faculty sees the best 3-4 subjects which can make you flair in the exam. After assessing all your tests, your overall performance, and the core subjects to study are decided.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA - NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
NDA/NA EXAM PATTERN
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Elementary Mathematics||300||2.5 hours||120|
(Includes : English and General Knowledge)
|Algebra||Spotting Errors||The Earth, its shape and size||Forces shaping the modern world;|
|Calculus||Comprehension||Ocean Currents and Tides
Atmosphere and its composition
|Selecting Words||Latitudes and Longitudes||Exploration and Discovery;|
and Differential Equations
|Ordering of Words
in a Sentence
|Temperature and Atmospheric
Pressure, Planetary Winds,
|A broad survey of
Indian History, with emphasis
on Culture and Civilisation
|Trigonometry||Sentence Improvement|| Cyclones, and Anticyclones;
Humidity; Condensation and
|Freedom Movement in India|
|Vector Algebra||Antonyms||Concept of time||French Revolution,
and Russian Revolution
|Analytical Geometry Of
Two and Three Dimension
|Synonyms||Types of Climate||War of American Independence,|
|Statistics and Probability||International Date Line||Impact of Science and
Technology on Society
|Major Natural Regions of the World||Elementary study of Indian
Constitution and Administration
|Movements of Earth and their effects||Concept of one World|
|Regional Geography of India||Elementary knowledge of
Five Year Plans of India
|Climate, Natural vegetation.
Mineral and Power resources;
|Location and distribution
of agricultural and Industrial activities
|Origin of Earth.
Rocks and their classification
|Important Sea ports and
main sea, land, and air
routes of India
|Role of India in the present world|
Chemical, Earthquakes and Volcanoes
|Main items of Imports
and Exports of India
1. Utilize time management skills.
2. Provide equal time for each subject.
3. English is one of the easier subjects and is where you can get the best.
4. To answer as many questions as you can improve your English preparedness.
5. Try to answer as many of the questions from the prior year as you can for greater practice.
6. Mock Tests, which are practice exams, are another option that is provided by several universities.
7. Read the newspaper for daily news.
8. The remaining books that make up the course can be purchased separately.
9. Working through at least five sample papers can help you completely prepare for each subject.