PPSC Inspector Cooperative Society exam – Notification Out!
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) notify for the post of Inspector Cooperative Society exam 2018.
- Last date – 03 Apr 2018.
- No. of Post : 207 (UR-104, Others-103)
- Pay Scale : Rs.10,300 – 34,800 + GP Rs.4200
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector Cooperative Society exam:
- Educational Qualification: Any Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Uni/Inst. Please ensure that Degree result should be declared as before apply.
- Must have at least 120 hours computer course certificate.
- Must passed Punjabi subject up to 10th Standard.
Age Limit for Inspector Cooperative Society exam:
- 18 – 37 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be provide for various categories as per govt rules. Check official website.
Selection Procedure for Inspector Cooperative Society exam
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination of 340 Marks which contains 170 objectives questions (each of 2 Marks).
Written Exam Pattern :
- Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability – 100 Questions (200 Marks)
- GK/Current Affairs or History – 70 Questions (140 Marks)