Punjab and Haryana high court Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh
Vedanta Institute offers first institute for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh to Crack UT Clerk Exam 2023. These batches are exclusively focused on High Court Clerk.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk recruitment 2023 is out. Here is the information about Eligibility, Age Limit, Education & Fee Structure for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Exam 2023.
Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Candidate can apply online From 24.02.2023.
- Last date/time for Registration 17.03.2023 11:59 P.M.
Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023: Vacancy
Total 157 posts of clerk in Punjab and Haryana high court has announced
|Category wise||No. of vacancies|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- General – 18 -37
- SC – 18-42 (5 years relaxation)
- BC/OBC – 18-40 ( 3 years relaxation)
- Candidate who are already in Service in Govt./ Semi/PSU – 45 years in the case of persons already in the Employment of Punjab/Haryana Government, other State Government, or the Government of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts and Union Territory, Chandigarh
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University. He/She should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi/Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Note: – The applicant who is possessing the degree of Graduation from anystream i.e. Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer or equivalent thereto is eligible.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
- For General/ SC/ ST/BC of Areas/States other than Punjab, Haryana, and U.T. Chandigarh: Rs. 1000/-(Online Facilitation Charges Rs.510/- + Examination Fee Rs. 500/-)
- For SC/ST/BC Of Areas/States Of Punjab, Haryana, and U.T. Chandigarh/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD: Rs. 750/-(Facilitation Charges Rs.500/- + Examination Fee Rs. 250/-)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Inter Net Banking
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The Selection Process for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages
- Prelims Written Exam (Objective)
- Mains Written Exam (Subjective)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination