UT Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh
Vedanta Institute offers first institute for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh to Crack UT Clerk Exam 2018. These batches are exclusively focused on High Court Clerk.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Exam 2018 notification is out. Here is the information about Eligibility, Age Limit, Education & Fee Structure for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Exam 2018.
Important Dates and information on UT Clerk Exam 2018.
- Candidate can apply online From 02.04.2018.
- Last date/time for Registration Step I 01.05.2018 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for receipt of application fee 03.05.2018 (Within Banking Hours).
- Last date/time for Registration Step II 04.05.2018 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications 04.05.2018 11:59 P.M.
Age limit for the post of UT Clerk as on 01.01.2018 will be as under:
- General – 18 -37
- SC – 18-42(5 years relaxation)
- BC/OBC – 18-40 ( 3 years relaxation)
- Candidate who are already in Service in Govt./ Semi/PSU – 45 years in the case of persons already in the Employment of Punjab/Haryana Government, other State Government, or the Government of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts and Union Territory, Chandigarh
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University. He/She should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi/Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Note: – The applicant who is possessing the degree of Graduation from any stream i.e. Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer or equivalent thereto is eligible.
The applicant should fulfill the conditions of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 04.05.2018 (last date of Registration Step-II).