A comprehensive guide about the SSB exam 2022
On the 07th of August 2022, the Union Public Service Commission will organise a written examination for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
● The Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination will be held in 2022. Assistant Commandants is the second position.
● Total Number of Posts: 82
● The following is the estimated number of vacancies to be filled based on the examination results: SSB: 82 I
Minimum Educational Requirements for SSB Exam
An applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree from an Indian university founded by an Act of the Central or State Legislature, or from other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or determined to be considered as a university under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act.
Age Restriction SSB Exam
A candidate must be at least 20 years old and not more than 25 years old on August 1, 2022, i.e., he or she must have been born between August 2nd, 1997 and August 1st, 2002.
Application Fees for SSB Recruitment 2022
Applicants must pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) [with the exception of SC/ST/Female candidates who are exempted from paying the price].
Important Information About Withdrawing Your Application
● Candidates are recommended to read the guidelines carefully before completing the request for application withdrawal form.
● Those candidates who do not wish to appear in this Examination may withdraw from the Examination between 17.05.2022 and 23.05.2022 (until 6.00 PM)
● Candidates are urged to supply the data of their completed and submitted registered application with registration-id.
● There is no mechanism for incomplete applications to be withdrawn.
● Requests for generating an OTP for application withdrawal will be accepted until 5.30 p.m. on May 23, 2022.
● If a candidate has submitted more than one application form, the application with the highest registration-id (the most recent) will be considered for withdrawal, and all previous applications will be automatically terminated.
● The candidate must print the validated receipt once the request for online withdrawal of application has been approved. The candidate’s application cannot be resurrected once it has been withdrawn.
● Because the UPSC has no mechanism for refunding any fees paid by applicants, payments will not be returned if an application is successfully withdrawn.
Candidates’ Instructions for Filling Out Online Applications
• Candidates must apply online through the UPSCONLINE website at www.upsconline.nic.in. The following are the key elements of the Online Application Form system:
• The above-mentioned website has detailed instructions for completing out Online Applications.
• Candidates must complete the Online Application Form, which is divided into two stages: Part-I and Part-II, according to the instructions provided on the above-mentioned site via drop-down menus.
• Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) [except SC/ST/Female candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by cash deposit in any State Bank of India branch, or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card / UPI Payment or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card / UPI Payment or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card /
● Before beginning to fill out the Online Application, a candidate must have his or her photograph and signature scanned in the.jpg format in such a way that each file does not exceed 300 KB in size and the photograph and signature do not exceed 20 KB in size.
● The candidate must have the information of one picture ID, such as an Aadhar Card, a voter card, a PAN card, a passport, a driver’s licence, or any other photo ID card issued by the state or the federal government. The candidate must supply the information of this picture ID while filling out the online application form. This photo ID will be used for all subsequent references, and it is recommended that the candidate bring it with them to the examination.
Online applications (Part I and II) will be accepted from April 20th to May 10th, 2022, till 18:00 hrs
● Applicants should refrain from submitting more than one application. If an applicant must submit several applications owing to unforeseen circumstances, he or she must ensure that the application with the highest RID is complete in all aspects.
● In the event of numerous applications, the Commission will consider the application with the higher RID, and fees paid for one RID will not be applied to any other RID.
● Applicants must ensure that their genuine and active E-Mail IDs are provided while filling out their Application Forms, since the Commission may contact them via electronic means at various points of the examination process.
SSB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Examination Selection Procedure/Scheme shall be as follows
I Written Examination: The Union Public Service Commission will hold a written examination on August 7, 2022, which will consist of two papers. Paper I will take place from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., and Paper II from 2 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
● Paper I: General Intelligence and Ability – 250 marks The questions in this exam will be of the Objective (Multiple Answers) type, and they will be written in both English and Hindi.
● Paper II: 200 marks – General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension Candidates will be able to write the Essay Component in either English or Hindi on this paper, however only English will be used for Precis Writing, Comprehension Components, and other communications/language abilities.
● Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests: Candidates who pass the written test will be called to do Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
What is the procedure for applying for SSB Recruitment 2022 at ssb.nic.in?
1. Candidates must apply online exclusively through the UPSCONLINE website (https://www.upsconline.nic.in). The online Application Form has been provided brief instructions for filling it out. The above-mentioned website has comprehensive instructions.
2. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government shall be shown by the candidate.
3. The candidate must supply the data of this Photo ID Card while filling out the online application form.
4. Candidates must attach a scanned copy of their photo ID with the information they supplied in their online application.
5. The candidate is encouraged to bring this Photo ID Card to the Examination/Personality Test because it will be utilised for any subsequent references.
6. The Commission has made it possible for applicants who do not wish to take the Examination to withdraw their applications.
7. Instructions are listed in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice in this respect.
8. Application Submission and Withdrawal Deadlines: Online applications will be accepted until 18.00 hours on May 10, 2022.
(II) From 17.05.2022 to 23.05.2022 at 6.00 PM, online applications can be withdrawn. There are detailed guidelines for withdrawing applications accessible.
9. Three weeks prior to the start of the test, qualified applicants will get an e-Admission Certificate.
10. Candidates will be able to get the e-Admission Certificate from the UPSC website
11. There will be no admission certificates delivered via mail. All candidates must give a genuine and active email address.
12. When completing the Online Application Form, keep in mind that the Commission may contact them via electronic means.
13. Online applications will be accepted until 18.00 p.m. on May 10, 2022, following which the link will be deactivated. There are detailed instructions for filling out the online application.
(ii) From 17.05.2022 to 23.05.2022 till 6.00 PM, online applications can be withdrawn before the connection is removed. Instructions on how to withdraw applications in detail
The Union Public Service Commission conducts Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) recruitment for the position of Assistant Commandant (UPSC). The test is held once a year at the national level and is known as the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) recruiting exam.
The UPSC CAPF test is held to recruit Assistant Commandants, and the SSB is one of the five forces for which the exam is held. The SSB is part of the Ministry of Home Affairs, however UPSC manages the recruiting process independently.