Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh
Vedanta Institute provides peerless Bank PO coaching in Chandigarh. Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection, started its operation in 1975. An autonomous body, it is a Self Governed Academic And Research Oriented Institute. It announced a Common Written Examination in 2011 for the recruitment of Officers And Clerks in Indian Banks.
This test is mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 Public Sector And Regional Rural Banks. The SBI clerical and SBI PO recruitment examination too are conducted by the IBPS.
Banks play a very important role in our daily transactions. Probationary Officers have become an essential part of the banks. The job of Bank PO is to maintain the customer’s current and saving accounts, issuing cheques, deposits, and many other bank duties. To become a Bank PO, a candidate has to go through the PO exam and training.
At Vedanta Institute, we offer you best Bank PO coaching in Chandigarh. Among all institutes, Vedanta Institute provides new and different teaching methodologies for Bank PO coaching in Chandigarh.
Teaching Methodologies for the Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh of Bank PO Exam
Vedanta Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh follows below written teaching methods for the Bank PO examination:-
- Our institute has the best infrastructure as we have fully air-conditioned classrooms with good sitting capacity and projector facility.
- We have a team of mentors for Bank PO Coaching in Chnadigarh who are experts in their own fields and always available to help you in clearing doubts.
- We also provide our students with updated Bank PO study material according to exam patterns.
- Regular mocks tests are also held to record student’s performance. It encourages them to perform well in the Bank PO exam as well as reduces exam phobia.
- Vedanta Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh is given the chance to each and every student to clear their doubts. Doubt clearing sessions are also held to solve student’s problems.
Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh – Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam
To qualify PO exam, we have to follow below written eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- Age qualification: The candidate must have a minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 30 years.
- Education: The candidate must have graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Computer knowledge: computer knowledge is not mandatory to qualify PO exam. Training is given after clearing Bank PO exam.
Bank Probationary Officer exam has the following structure:-
Bank PO exam is held in 2 phases. Phase 1 includes the following pattern which is the preliminary exam.
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
Bank PO Phase 2 examination follows the main written exam which covers the following pattern
- Computer reasoning
- General or economics awareness
- Language English
- Data analysis and interpretation
- English essay or letter writing
RECENT NOTIFICATION OF IBPS PO EXAM
- The tentative schedule of events is as follows: Activity Tentative Dates On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 1st week of August 2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 3rd week of August 2021
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training September 2021
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 03.10.2021 to 08.10.2021
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary September 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary 09.10.2021, 10.10.2021, 16.10.2021 & 17.10.2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary November 2021
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main November 2021
- Online Examination – Main 27.11.2021
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2021 Download of call letters for interview January 2022 Conduct of
- interview January / February 2022 Provisional Allotment April 2022
Age (As on 01.07.2021): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1991 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
So, Vedanta Institute provides the best Bank PO coaching in Chandigarh. You can follow our methodologies and can excel in PO examination.