BANK PO COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Vedanta Institute provides peerless Bank PO coaching in Chandigarh. Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection, started its operation in 1975. An autonomous body, it is a Self Governed Academic And Research Oriented Institute. It announced a Common Written Examination in 2011 for the recruitment of Officers And Clerks in Indian Banks. This test is mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 Public Sector And Regional Rural Banks. The SBI clerical and SBI PO recruitment examination too are conducted by the IBPS.
BANK PO COURSES
We provide Best Coaching for SBI PO & SBI Clerk in Chandigarh.
We provide Best Coaching for IBPS PO, IBPS SO, IBPS RRB & IBPS Clerk in Chandigarh.
We provide Best Coaching for RBI Assistant, RBI Grade B in Chandigarh.
Banks play a very important role in our daily transactions. Probationary Officers have become an essential part of the banks. The job of Bank PO is to maintain the customer’s current and saving accounts, issuing cheques, deposits, and many other bank duties. To become a Bank PO, a candidate has to go through the PO exam and training.
At Vedanta Institute, we offer you best Bank PO coaching in Chandigarh. Among all institutes, Vedanta Institute provides new and different teaching methodologies for Bank PO coaching in Chandigarh..
TEACHING METHODOLOGIES FOR THE BANK PO COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
Vedanta Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh follows below written teaching methods for the Bank PO examination : –
- Our institute has the best instructure as we have full conditioned classrooms with good sitting capacity and projector facility
- We have a team of mentors for Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh who perts in their own fields and always available to help you in Clearing doubts .
- We also provide our students with udeled Bank PO study material according to exam Patterns
- Regular mock tests are also had to record student performance. It encourage them to perform well in the Bank PO exam as well as reduces exam phobia
- Vedanta Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh is given the chance to each and every student to clear their doubts. Doubts Cleaning sessions are also had to solve student’s problems
Bank PO COACHING IN CHANDIGARH- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANK PO EXAM 2022
In qualify Brak PO exam we have to follow now written eligibility entrare as follows:
- Age qualification: The candidate must have a minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 30 years.
- Education : The candidate must have grduation degree from a recognised university.
- Computer knowledge : Computer Knowledge is not mandatory to qualify PO Exam .Training is given after clearing Bank PO Exams.
BANK Probationary Officer exam has the following structure:
Bank PO exam is held in 2 phase. Phase1 includes the following pattern which the preliminary exam
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative aptitude
Bank PO Phase 2 examination follows the main written cam which covers the following pattern
- Computer Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Data analysis and Interpretation
- English essay or letter writing