Best SSC CHSL Coaching in Chandigarh
Vedanta Institute is providing the Best SSC CHSL Coaching in Chandigarh. We have the best team of faculty. We have exceptional success of more than 80. We are providing SSC CHSL coaching in Chandigarh in small batches with special attention to each of our aspirant.
SSC CHSL WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) Tier I
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration /Timing||Total Duration/Timing for Visually Handicapped/Cerebra l Palsy candidates including compensatory time|
|I||General Intelligence (25 questions)||50||2 Hours
10.00 A.M. to
|2 Hours 40 Minute
10.00 A.M. to 12.40
|II||English Language (Basic Knowledge) ( 25 questions )||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (25 questions)||50||or
2:00 PM to 4:00
2:00 PM to 4:40 PM
|IV||General Awareness (25 questions)||50|
- Written examination consists of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-I, I & IV. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) Tier II
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
SSC CHSL SKILL/TYPING TEST EXAMINATION Tier III
- Typing Test:Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test:Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.